- 17:00 - 21:00
- Level 01-04,
- Level 05-09,
- Level 10-14
Friday – Wrapping up story lines – Part 5 back from the future
Too many story threads to keep alive, it’s time to wrap up some so I can start some new ones.
Read up and figure out which story lines are to be continued.
Party size: 4-6 characters
Time: 4 to 5 hours.
Risk Level: You pick the objective, hard to say but generally my stuff is 6 Incapacitated is likely, Death is a potential or higher.
Note: Nothing is scaled to level or to party.
Here’s a list of options, there are more out there.
- DoF – Khenra Diplomatic Relations (KDR)
- DoF – Khenra Secret Project – Retrieval of Artifacts
- DoF – Khenra Ceremony
- DoF – Rumored Monolith
- DoF – Saa’s Mystery Quest
Filarion Gilleth – Drinking Night
- Darcy – The Persistent Lover
- Darcy – The Fallen Friend
- Shards of Power
- Fungus Cave
- Stairs into Darkness
- Fishing Village – The Great Escape
- Fishing Village – The Trial of The Slaughter Night
- Stone Altar
- Crystal Tower
- Black Delve – Sleep Wizard
- The Escaped Hands of the four great halfling houses
- Migrating Giants – Vridor Jarl of the Frost of the Southern Region
- Whisper Woods – Doctor
- Whisper Woods – The Creatures of the Night
- Whisper Woods – Darklings
- Whisper Woods – The Gnome Experiments
- Ghostwood Marsh – Mist
- Underdark – Exploration
- Underdark – Saving the Cloister of Darklord Fred the second
- Underdark – Dark Elf Tribe
So many more.
Without being picked you can discuss story / mission objectives in #🎮dgm-digital-game-machine
A team with a mission is more likely to get picked as it’s more fun to host for people who want to achieve something.