The winner of the holiday resurrection vote has been decided and one of the fallen shall return to the island.
Dust, half-elf archaeologist supreme has been chosen by her fellow adventurers. The golden egg rewarded from the event shall be used to perform the island’s first true-resurrection on the lucky rogue
To reitterate on the rules by which Dust shall be brought back:
- Characters return with no items, naked.
- Characters can borrow items at the start of session but must return them at the end, earn and build your way back.
- This character comes from a special event and exists as an extra slot
- The extra slot does not count to any slot requirements such as secondary slot or IronMan requirements
- When this character dies permanently, the slot is gone.
- Death Count is retained
- Dark Gift’s status is retained but the gift can have changed.
- Previous contracts, wills, agreements have been voided by the death and can’t be used to circumvent rule 1 even if your items have not been distributed, you are also not eligible for your own contests.
- Retired characters can not come back through this.
- DM discretion applies